CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

I'm Back...Na Nah Na Nahhh Nah...

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

To all of my bloggy friends who sent their thoughts and prayers my way THANK YOU!! I am in a WHOLE new place...literally and figuratively speaking.

Since we last chatted... (whoa, was it really in April?)

Is anyone still following me? Hello? ...Crickets... hmm.

Since we last chatted I have sold my house, moved into a cute little apartment, have the most amazing ROOMY ever, and am about 8 weeks into my 3rd year. WOW, how time flies when your having fun.

For those of you who have been worried about me I am OK...I am better than ok...I am loving my VERY NEW life and all of the new things coming my way.

A few things that are the same...

1)my name is still Stacy :)
2)I still teach 2nd grade at my still amazing school
3)and I still Loooove what I do...even with all the challenges a new year can bring!

Here is a little taste of WHY I still love what I do...



So what's new people? Update me ...I can't wait to hear from my bloggy friends and try to get back into this blog world...baby step by baby step.

Peace and love and bloggy love.



Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are doing well! AND glad you are back!

    And aren't notes like that the best? Love when my kiddos leave me surprises on my desk. Sweet reminders of why I do what I do. =)

    Ms. Smith
    Adventures of Ms. Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAHOO! If I could type that in 1,000 sized font, I would! Your kiddos are so blessed to have you as their teacher and I am blessed to call you friend!

    I thought my eyes were seeing things with I refreshed my blog and saw your update at the top!!!! I am THRILLED that you are back! =)

    Hugs,

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!!! I was worried about ya girl! Glad to see you are back in blogland!!

    Haley
    Following Optimism in 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to see you are back Stacy! I missed you! Glad you are doing well...and just like your student put it...you are loved (and appreciated)!

    œKaryn
    A is for Apple B is for Blog
    Kideducator@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you are back!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I'm so glad you are back Stacy! Of course we still follow you :) Missed you so much!

    <3 Journey of a Substitute Teacher
    and
    Endless Pinabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! You're back! I'm happy things are going well for you :) Not much is new with me, except that I'm in THIRD GRADE this year instead of second! It is... an adventure! Not sure yet how I like it compared to 2nd, but it is going well overall!

    Can't wait to hear more from you!

    Jenny
    Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

    ReplyDelete
  8. awwww....yay!! i'm SOOOOO glad you are ok!!! A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do -and i'm glad you took care of yourself!!!
    welcome back my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well how in the world did I miss this?????? I was thinking about you today, came over and was surprised with this post. Soooooooooooo happy for you!!!!!

    Holly @crisscross applesauce in first grade

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by... See you in paradise!