CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like ...Christmas VACATION! ...and finally Seating Lesson Plans

Hey All. Whoooooos been slacking in the posts department? THIS GIRL! But...break officially started today and it is amazing to just be able to sit, watch TV, leisurely drink my hazelnut creamer with a splash of coffee and R-E-L-A-X. And the most exciting news...I have 58 followers as of today...now compared to some blogging superstars this may not be a lot....but to me...it TRULY is amazing. I had pleaded stomped and cryed asked begged Santa for Christmas to have 100 followers but I am coming to terms with the fact that that was a HEFT goal which may not actually happen...and you know what? I am JUST THANKFUL for those of you who are following my posts, typos (sorry!) and all....

It is SO HARD to juggle being a wife, housekeeper, teacher and a blogger that is followER worthy? How do you guys do it?

Well...I have been so surprised at the response I had to "Fewer Seats than Kids" so with the permission of my amazing teammate Melissa, we have decided to give you guys the lesson plans Melissa created (picture me, jumping with my hand in the air saying...but I helped too) ...full well knowing SHE was the brains behind these lessons!...anyways we used these to begin our school year introducing this out of the box way of designing and setting up your classrooms.

Lot's of you have said you are ready to get started when you come back from break and why not?...it is a NEW year....(hah!, GET IT?...2012...) Anyways...adapt these, use these, and PLEASE comment when you do...ohh, and keep sending people over to my blog! :)

Lessons

Ohh and if you missed my letter to talk your parents and administration into inform your parents and administration of this NEW life changing approach to teaching this click HERE



Merry Christmas...vacation teacher buddies! :)

11 comments:

  1. You are getting closer to 100. Maybe by the New Year!!?!!
    2B Honey Bunch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to peruse these lesson plans for this totally cool idea!! :)
    You will get your followrs. I promise. It just happens.
    I also love creamer with a splash of coffee!! :)
    A Teeny Tiny Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your vacation! I am home sick today, and then on break after Thursday!

    I hope to catch up with my blog over the break as well!

    Kelli
    Tales from a Traveling Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your vacation!

    Yeah I'm in the same boat as you, regarding followers. Slowly building them up though!

    Journey of a Substitute Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for following my blog! I going to save your lesson for the beginning of next year! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WoW - 60 followers in just a few weeks???? I just reached 100 this week and I've been at it since June, so keep the faith!!! Come by the Corner between now and tomorrow at noon and you can sign up for my century-charity giveaway . . . I'm making a donation to one reader's charity of choice to celebrate 100 cyberspace collaborators (aka followers!!!)

    The Corner On Character

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm one of your newest followers, one step closer to the big 1-0-0! Can't wait to read your posts! I have even less followers than you, so I know the feeling! =)

    Meg
    Third Grade in the First State

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for linking up BUT I don't see your "currently" anywhere???

    ReplyDelete
  9. I cant figure it out!! :( I thought filling out the Linky information at the bottom would help but no SUCH luck! :) I am up early and at it again! sorrrrry

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love theses explicit plans! We have a lot of these same choices in our room. I love the fewer seating plans. My only dilemna, I regularly have is with art projects. Many of the places we would use for math or reading or writing, just aren't accommodating for art type projects.
    Laurie
    jubileerae@gail.com
    http://www.chickadeejubilee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by... See you in paradise!